Jonathan likes to run full speed down our neighbors steep driveway. Can we say....Road rash? Ouch! Has it stopped his sprinting down the driveway? No...not even one bit. He is my dare devil. I predict broken bones and stitches will be in our future.
just like my bryan. broken teeth, stitches, and a collection of ouchies - each in various stage of healing - all over his body at any given time... but he hasn't slowed down at all...
I have one of those...Little Man is always coming home with some kind of injury from his dare devilry. My extreme action dude. To him pain is just something you go through to get to the desired result.
I have one of those accident prone boys too. We often here a boom- thunk-thunk-Ouch! It's usually my 17 year old falling down the stairs again. It's nice to know the emergency room nurses and Dr.'s so well. You can be in the grocery store and they ask how your kid is.
Hi Kristi!! Why can't I live by you??? Bummer huh? I love all your posts--you always make me laugh. I personally LOVE the matching Hawaiin outfits! Did I ever tell you when I went as a kid (we won a trip)--we showed up at the LA airport--with 16 of us(only immediate family) all in matching Hawaiin shirts! A guy asked if we happened to be Mormon! I love it! Bummer for Jonathan-his poor little face!--he is growing up so fast.
After two girls who would mostly stay where I put them, my son splits his eyebrow wide open. ~shudder~ And he's only five. We're in for some wild ride, huh?
I am a 30 something stay at home mom. Everytime I write or say "stay at home", it sounds like it would be a good gig to have. "Stay at home" would mean that you actually stay at home, jammies all day, chocolate, movies, naps...doing all the things that "staying at home" means right? Well...Maybe before I got married and had kids. I am rarely home, and when I am, it is pretty busy. Am I complaining? No...just commenting on the fact that my title should be something more like, Queen of all Living things...or Domestic Diva... Buela the Boss...there are endless possibilities. My two boys, Nathan 8, and Jonathan 1 are great. Trent, my hubbie, is pretty great too. And my best friend, Chocolate, she's ultra great. She's always there for me and pulls me through. :)
9 comments:
Dang! You don't post pictures for a couple months, and all of a sudden he's grown up. He looks like such a BOY - not a baby. Sigh.
just like my bryan. broken teeth, stitches, and a collection of ouchies - each in various stage of healing - all over his body at any given time... but he hasn't slowed down at all...
I have one of those...Little Man is always coming home with some kind of injury from his dare devilry. My extreme action dude. To him pain is just something you go through to get to the desired result.
Poor little guy! Wow, he looks a lot like you!!
I think kids must be immune to these "learning moments" that are supposed to help keep us from doing these things over and over again! Ouch!
I have one of those accident prone boys too. We often here a boom- thunk-thunk-Ouch! It's usually my 17 year old falling down the stairs again. It's nice to know the emergency room nurses and Dr.'s so well. You can be in the grocery store and they ask how your kid is.
Stop by my review blog...I have something for you!
http://iamboymomreviews.blogspot.com/2009/08/sun-detergent-review.html
Then email me with your address!
Hi Kristi!! Why can't I live by you??? Bummer huh? I love all your posts--you always make me laugh. I personally LOVE the matching Hawaiin outfits! Did I ever tell you when I went as a kid (we won a trip)--we showed up at the LA airport--with 16 of us(only immediate family) all in matching Hawaiin shirts! A guy asked if we happened to be Mormon! I love it! Bummer for Jonathan-his poor little face!--he is growing up so fast.
After two girls who would mostly stay where I put them, my son splits his eyebrow wide open. ~shudder~ And he's only five. We're in for some wild ride, huh?
Post a Comment