The first touch down of the game! Run Forest...Run!
I'd like to title this next video, "Turn on the burners!" You'll hear Trents dad continually repeating that as Nathan is running to the end zone. What...a..riot! We keep playing it over and over to just listen to him. And then at the end of the run, you hear my crazy cackle again...Nathan commented that I have never laughed like that before. He is right...because not only was I ecstatic about his run, but Chris knocked over my pepsi soaking my backside. Note to self...do not...I repeat...do NOT wear khaki's to a game. Pepsi+khacki's=nightmare. Looked like I had some diarrhea. Not a pretty sight having to walk around with Pepsi Crack. :) Say NO to Pepsi Crack.
This one is hard to see, but Nathan caught this pass in the end zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I think I'm going to be giggling about Pepsi Crack for the rest of the day...
Loved this post!! Visualizing the Pepsi during your cackle was great. Yay for Nathan! What a great up and coming star you have!
I have never heard you laugh like that before either, but it was AWESOME! And the Turn on the Burners was pretty hilarious. It is amazing what we parents will do to support our kids at sporting events. I've yelled some interesting things myself.
This is our first year for football, it's just flag, but I love the game.
And since I quit drinking Pepsi a year or so ago, I no longer suffer from Pepsi crack. The cravings never go away though.
Hilarious!!!! The pepsi thing cracks me up!! Get it? j/k I love your posts Kristi--I'm always happy after I read them! Your boys are getting so big- and your pictures are awesome!
We loved the laugh. When does the sky diving video get uploaded to your blog?
That is so cool! You have quite the athelete there!!
You are too funny. Fun to read and very fun to listen to! You might want to start drinking sprite.
I want to see the video's but they aren't there. Shucks for me.
That's wierd Trina...I just watched them. They were gone...and now they're back. Stranger things have happened.
Post a Comment