Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Fah-bulous Four Generations

Brenda Kunz, Trent's mother, passed away on March 14, 2009. I'll write more about that after we get all the funeral preparations and things done. The funeral is on Saturday, so I'll fill you in next week. This picture was taken 5 days before she passed away. Trent and Brenda both have March birthdays, so GG (great grandma) came up for all the celebrations. We lived it up, and I am so grateful that we did. I am SO glad that I got them together to take this picture. It is just priceless now.

11 comments:

Jeri said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I have been so impressed as I've watched (through your blog) your family face this trial. It has seemed that you have all focused on celebrating life, and making the most of what time you had left, instead of wallowing...

So inspiring.

Tracy said...

Ohh, I am so sorry. I agree with Jeri--it seems like you have made the absolute most of this trial. The things you've shared on this blog are such treasured moments. I hope you feel increased strength this week. Thinking of you.

Laurie said...

Trent and Kristi, I have to agree with the other comments, your family truely is one that celebrates what is good in life, great and small. Our thoughts are with you.

WaMommy said...

Trent and Kristi,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. What a beautiful picture. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for sharing this experience on your blog.

Mindy said...

Way to listen to the Spirit--now you have a truly priceless treasure instead of regret. Awesome, awesome. We love you guys.

Miss Hope said...

My heart goes out to you and the family. Prayers for you all.

That is one of the sweetest pictures ever. What beautiful memories were made!

Sue Ann said...

Awesome picture! You know my prayers are with you as you face all that needs done, and all the emotions that go along with this trying time! We love you guys!

Latisha said...

Our thoughts are with you as you celebrate Brenda's life. I know none of you were ready for her to go, but you did a wonderful job of making the most of the time she had. Thanks for your awesome example!

Arlyn said...

Neat picture. What a crazy lady she was. :)

Tracy said...

Just thinking of you, hope this weekend went well.

Gina Q. said...

Great picture Kristi! been thinking about you all!