Thursday, September 10, 2009

Idaho Boatin...gotta love it!

Me and the boys made our annual trek to Idaho this summer. We had a great time. This post is dedicated to our boating adventures! I absolutely loved boating while we were growing up. Here are a bunch of pictures...My brother Rob wakeboarding
Wipe-out!
Brayden learning how to ski....he's up
and then he's down
My sister in law Sue...ummm...yeah...need I say more?
Aaron showing off in the Air-chair
Aaron wipin out in style
Justin wakeboarding
Rob and Justin and Da boat!
Jonathan "loving" the rocks on his feet
Jordan all decked out for tubing...Aaron along for the ride
Nathan and Aaron...getting ready to hold on for dear life. Nathan ended up with a bloody lip at the end of this ride. Good times.....Goooood times.

4 comments:

Josi said...

Dang, I want to vacation with your family. Looks like a great time.

Trina said...

That air chair would freak me out!

Wills Family Blog said...

Where did you go? Somewhere near Pocatello? Holler next time you are around and we'll see if we can get together.

Sue Ann said...

Great memories!!!! Makes me excited for next summer!! Oh - yea - I do look good on that ski (one last thing I have left in my old age!)- good thing no body closeups are involved!!!