Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eeeewwww Stinker!

As Jonathan and I are in the shampoo aisle of Walmart, my toddler says (yells) to me:
"Eeewwww...Mama...stinker!" "Mama STINK-er.....Eeeeewwwwww!" "stinky mama!" Over and Over again he is chanting this down the aisles. Huh...wish I would have actually let a big ole stinker so I could at least bask in the pride of such praise!

As we got to the front to pay, he changed his chant (thank goodness!) to:
"Need choc-o-late mama pleeeeeeeease" over and over. Now that's my boy!

4 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

Sounds like something my husband would do to me after HE cut a big one!

Janice said...

Hi Kristi! I just found your blog and it is wonderful. So good to "see" you again and you look great.

Sue Ann said...

You've met your match with that boy!

Wills Family Blog said...

Too funny I can really see this happening. If you could have only had a sign on your back that said "Did you fart?" Or painted in glow-in-the-dark paint on the celing... whatever. That would have topped it off.