I think one of just pictures would also be pricless. Nathan has nothing to worry about.
I did learn that it is not a good idea to watch this video while nursing...unless you don't mind your baby pulling off every time she hears the sound change.
You've inspired me to make a video for Henry's 5th birthday of his first five years of life! :)
Very nicely done. And hey, Nathan will just appreciate his all the more when you finally give it to him when he returns from his mission. Or he can make his own. Hee hee.
So true Mindy! What a crack up. If you do end up making one for Henry, post it to your blog so I can watch it. It has been fun to watch these videos. They change so much. I like the idea of doing one for five years of life. You would really be able to see the difference.
Arlyn...um...yeah...no more watching my home vidoes while nursing! :)
They grow up so fast ... this is awesome!! I should show my kids but then they'll be jealous I haven't done this for them. :) I should "get with it" and just do it. Thanks for the inspiration. You are AMAZING!!!
I am a 30 something stay at home mom. Everytime I write or say "stay at home", it sounds like it would be a good gig to have. "Stay at home" would mean that you actually stay at home, jammies all day, chocolate, movies, naps...doing all the things that "staying at home" means right? Well...Maybe before I got married and had kids. I am rarely home, and when I am, it is pretty busy. Am I complaining? No...just commenting on the fact that my title should be something more like, Queen of all Living things...or Domestic Diva... Buela the Boss...there are endless possibilities. My two boys, Nathan 8, and Jonathan 1 are great. Trent, my hubbie, is pretty great too. And my best friend, Chocolate, she's ultra great. She's always there for me and pulls me through. :)
5 comments:
That is another super cute one!
I think one of just pictures would also be pricless. Nathan has nothing to worry about.
I did learn that it is not a good idea to watch this video while nursing...unless you don't mind your baby pulling off every time she hears the sound change.
You've inspired me to make a video for Henry's 5th birthday of his first five years of life! :)
Very nicely done. And hey, Nathan will just appreciate his all the more when you finally give it to him when he returns from his mission. Or he can make his own. Hee hee.
So true Mindy! What a crack up. If you do end up making one for Henry, post it to your blog so I can watch it. It has been fun to watch these videos. They change so much. I like the idea of doing one for five years of life. You would really be able to see the difference.
Arlyn...um...yeah...no more watching my home vidoes while nursing! :)
That's very cool. I think it's awesome you can combine pic's and video. What a cutie.
They grow up so fast ... this is awesome!! I should show my kids but then they'll be jealous I haven't done this for them. :) I should "get with it" and just do it. Thanks for the inspiration. You are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment