I have gone where I have never gone before....into the world of a dvd slideshow. My friend's daughter made one for Christmas and it inspired me to make one of my own, with the help of a program of course. So...here is one of them that I created for Jonathan. It is from his 1st- 2nd birthday. It is 10 minutes long, and Nathan says it is the longest 10 minutes of his life. So...it is more for me to document it than for anything else. Jonathan loves to watch it...so that is a bonus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was AWESOME! I loved it. Make one for Nathan and he won't complain about it being boring! ;)
This was so fun to watch. You have adorable children and a wonderful family. It was touching to see and hear Brenda reading to Jonathan.
Love you guys!!
I know Mary Jo, we get choked up every time we watch it. I am so glad I caught her on video reading. We loved listening to her read stories. She was so good at it. We sure miss her.
Post a Comment