Friday, August 22, 2008

Slip Slidin Away



I looked out the window and what did I see?





Thank heavens for Tide.

11 comments:

Arlyn said...

oh,the joy of eight-year-olds!

Jeri said...

Wow!! that looks fun! (for THEM)

Mindy said...

You did the only thing you really could do in this situation, Kris! Way to take a deep breath and grab the camera! :)

Brooke said...

Tide!? Are you kidding me? Those clothes would be going straight in the trash at my house.

ali cross said...

Eww! But in a good way kind of eww. Looks like fun - IF you're a little boy. Or a tomboy. Or a mud wrestler.

But I'm with Brooke on this one ... did you actally TRY to clean them? How did Tide do? IF they came clean, you should email your vid to Tide!

Kristi said...

I was lucky that he was wearing a navy blue shirt, and black shorts, so it came out great! First I had them go down to the creek and rinse off, then I took the hose and sprayed, and sprayed and sprayed...let them dry on the deck. And then shook them out and washed them. They came clean. The white stripe on the side of the shorts is not quite as white, but other than that...looks great!

Youngquist Family said...

I love it! And I'll bet he won't forget that experience.

Autumn said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna come and play!

We love playing out in the Monsoon rain here- which is only a few times a year- with our short people. This looks SO fun!

Glad you baaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!

Mark and Maria said...

Who needs a slip n' slide when you have that! That's good ol' outdoor fun that boys need. I wish I had that outside my door, my boys would be entertained for days....and that's worth the dirty clothes! :)

I Am Boymom said...

This will be one of the days they remember for the rest of their lives! And thank gosh for hoses and creeks to wash away the chunks before they hit the washer! You absolutely should send this to Tide and get free detergent or be in a commercial! Seriously! Do it!

Kim said...

One of the reasons we Love Idaho. Who needs slides anyway? I little mud never hurt anyone.