Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm outta here!

Well people, I am outta here! I am headin on out for a couple of weeks to go and visit some family and hybernate. I am totally lookin forward to doing nothing and eating lots of junk food. Now don't think that since I will be gone that you can come and steal all of my stuff. Trent will still be here, so just erase that thought from your mind. Him and his dad will be "bachelorin" it. Should be fun.

I'll fill you in on all the juicy details when I get back. I am sure that it will just blow your minds. heh heh

5 comments:

Arlyn said...

WOOHOO!!!

Kim said...

You desreve a break Girl. Yahooee!
I have a feeling you'll be in my neck of the woods. I know how coveted family time is, but if ya' wanna see an old friend I would love to come see you. No feelings hurt if not. I know how busy "vacations" can be.
Love ya'and have fun

Miss Hope said...

Have a wonderful time and prayers for safe travels!

Autumn said...

Nice! Have a blast!

I Am Boymom said...

Hellloooo! When are you coming back?!? I'm glad you got a break, we all need one from time to time. Hope yer havin' fun!