Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It is once again time for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This is my favorite time of the year. It's just gorgeous here in the Northwest with all the leaves changing. I love the fresh apple cider and anything pumpkin...Yum! It was a gorgeous sunny day last Saturday, so we decided we better seize the day and head to the pumpkin patch...all decked out in our orange/black attire of course. We had a great time. We told Nathan that he could pick out any pumpkin he wanted. This is the one that he wanted:


Umm....any pumpkin you want except for the freakishly large ones. Let's settle for a picture on one instead.

Jonathan loves doing the "fishy face"

Taking some time to crawl through the hay maze tunnels.

Jonathan spent lots of time trying to push the wheelbarrow, only to get extremely frustrated when he couldn't accomplish the task. There is no reasoning with a 15 month old!

Here's all of us, Trent's parents included



7 comments:

Miss Hope said...

Love the pictures! I'm contemplating taking the kids to a local patch to get some pictures. I think this post convinced me to do so!

Trina said...

I'm with "Miss Hope" I love the pictures. The colors are gorgeous. I may follow along. It was fun to see pictures of Trent's parents. I haven't seen them since my wedding in Portland-when I also saw Trent last-Eighteen years ago! Holy Hannah where does the time go?

HeatherPride said...

I see your day at the pumpkin patch went a heck of a lot better than ours!! (I'm still sneezing from that hay maze picture, though ACHOOOO!)

Janae Downey said...

Hi Kristi! I have the kids in bed and just spent some enjoyable minutes backtracking through some of your blog entries. You are so funny and have a gift for writing. The pumpkin patch pictures are really cute and you all look great in orange! JaNae

Mark and Maria said...

Oh, I love pumpkin patch pictures! Look so fun!

cherlyn and family said...

I can remember when I was much younger then I am now going to a pumpkin patch and what fun I had.

ali cross said...

Those are AWESOME pictures!! I love them, thanks for sharing Kristi! I wish I had a camera ... we went to our local pumpkin place last night and my cell phone cam just doesn't really cut it. I missed out on a lot of cute pictures. So I'm living vicariously through yours!

TFS!