
Curious...when is the holiday season "officially" over? I bet my neighbors are wondering the same thing. "When is she going to take that fire hazard down off her door?" I have to say though, that I sure got my 20 bucks worth out of this thing. (I wish I could say that this is an April Fools joke, that I surely still don't have a dead christmas wreath on my door...heaven forbid that I actually lift it off the nail and throw it in the garbage! That is just too much work! heh heh)
6 comments:
That is great! I have managed to change my wreath for a Spring version, but I can't find my year-round wreath hanger that fits over the door, so my pretty Spring wreath is being held up by a hanger with jingle bells on it! Oops!
I laughed so hard when I saw the picture! You DID get your $20 worth and so far it's not ooking that horrible! I say leave it up til the whole thing turns brown.
I still have my wreath on my door too. I guess it is time to take it down. I guess I got my $20 out of it too. It has had it. But when you get a lot on your plate it just happens. It is funny that I was just thinking about his the other day too.
Looks like you missed a job for your Dad while he was there! So something I do! It is snowing like crazy here right now, so if you were here nobody would know Christmas is over!
that is really funny!
I think you're awesome. The kids keep asking me when I'm going to take the snowman off the mantle.
Post a Comment