Yes... I am Woman. I changed the wreath on the front of my door. I KNOW!! You are all blown away at my awesome-ness aren't' you? (if you read my post yesterday, you'll know what I'm talking about) Sometimes, it is hard to be humble when I accomplish such amazing things on a daily basis. :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
I am Woman
Sometimes in life I am blown away at the things one can accomplish in a day. Women are amazing at their ability to just get things done. Without women, this world would be lost wouldn't it? With that said, I am proud at what I accomplished. In fact, I am so proud, that I rewarded myself with a nap from the pure exhaustive-ness of it all. What was this task that I accomplished? This picture tells all.
Yes... I am Woman. I changed the wreath on the front of my door. I KNOW!! You are all blown away at my awesome-ness aren't' you? (if you read my post yesterday, you'll know what I'm talking about) Sometimes, it is hard to be humble when I accomplish such amazing things on a daily basis. :)
Yes... I am Woman. I changed the wreath on the front of my door. I KNOW!! You are all blown away at my awesome-ness aren't' you? (if you read my post yesterday, you'll know what I'm talking about) Sometimes, it is hard to be humble when I accomplish such amazing things on a daily basis. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Remember, "there is no charge for pure awesomeness!" -- Kung Fu Panda
You rock. I still have the same wreath on my door, trying to convince myself that because its color scheme is green and gold, that I'm good for another couple of months...
That's a very winsome wreath you have there! I AM impressed!!
Way. To. Go!
and you can keep it through christmas!
Way to go!!!! And I'm glad you got your nap - that would have done me in too!!
Sometimes it really is the small visible things that make us feel like we actually did something! Stuff like laundry, shopping, cleaning, ironing, etc all have to be done again and you never have anything to show for it! Now every time you walk through your door, you can think about how you did something lasting!
So, did you actually MAKE the wreath, or is your awesomeness based on the mere hanging of the wreath? Frankly, you are far more awesome than me due simply to the fact of your having a decorative wreath on your door, so I guess whether you made it or not is a moot point.
Brooke! You know darn well that I did NOT, would NOT even attempt to make something like that! Just even the thought of doing something like that makes me twitch. But hey...thanks for asking. :)
rofl Kristi. I'm sorry I've been away so long--I totally need your cheer in my life!
Kristi--You're killin' me!!! I love your amazing talents!! The wreath is stellar--and I love it against your door!!! So--haven't checked in in a long while. So sorry about Brenda's passing. I can't stop crying--She'll still be there for you--Memories are the best--Monopoly will never be the same. We love you guys--and are praying for you!
Post a Comment