I'll admit it, I am an American Idol junkie. I love watching that show. It's the true American Dream. The dream that anyone can have a shot at making it big. Too bad I am too old...it would be fun to just go try out for something like that. I wonder if they have Geriatric Idol...or AAI (Average American Idol)..WBI (Wanna be Idol). Just something to think about.
Anyways...my boys love to sing around the house. I love listening to them sing. Jonathan really gets going at night while he lays in his crib. Here's a sample of my very own Toddler Idol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'd vote for him! But I hope he doesn't do that all night long.
This. is really cute. Don't you just love that they call for 'dad' at night? It's like they just know...probably no hope with dad, but WAY less hope with mom. Better go for dad!
So precious! Zach used to sing Bon Jovi on the toilet. :) It will make for good blackmail material in a few years. Hehe
We love American Idol too!!! Yeah, I would for sure vote for him too!! That's too cute!
He's got great pitch, Kris! Keep him singing and show him the ropes. Then he'll melt any lady's heart with his crooning! ;)
How sweet! Great idea to video - my boys use to do that kind of stuff, never thought of videoing the monitor - genius! Have you seen the Youtube of that lady in England singing on Britain's Got Talent - Susan Boyle - check it out!!!
That is too adorable...and he actually does sing on pitch! I vote yes for "Baby J."
Post a Comment