
Easter time has come and gone...so what does that mean? It is time to blog about it....after the fact. The problem with doing this by "memory" is that I can't remember all that much about it. It was practically TWO months ago. So...since my memory is not that great...I shall post many pictures documenting the day. The above picture is our
Easter "baskets". A couple years ago I opted out of the whole basket thing (mainly because I cleaned the garage and threw away the baskets) and instead throwing some piles of fake grass down. Works beautifully.

My Peanut Butter "basket"

Nathan's bundle of nugget/sugar goodness AND a yo-yo, there has been a lot of "Around the worlds" and "Walking the Dog" moves
goin on around here

Jonathan's shake and go car...
Easter bunny had no idea how loud this thing is...and just how much Jonathan loves to shake it and watch it go...Excedrin anyone?
Trent's basket...nuggets and marshmallow eggs...he is easy to please

The Easter bunny left some hazelnut thingies and marshmallow eggs for
Gramps at our house


This little egg opens...what is this I see in here?
Hmmm...something new...something sugary...

I Like it!! Jelly Beans are my new friends
Gramps brought stuff for us that the Easter Bunny left at his house. See's Candy. His Easter Bunny is wealthy. He brought "real" chocolate

Me and
Da boyz
8 pictures later, Jonathan finally smiles!

My handsome boys
There ya have it. It looks like it was a good day. It must've been. Good thing I take pictures since I suffer from CRS. (Can't remember......Crap)
3 comments:
Awesome Easter post - better late than never! My blog needs some attention, too. My problem is that I haven't been taking pictures!
Kee-UTE! And YOU are gorgeous. Beef jerky nuggets? Wow, that's a new one.
And hey ... I've tagged you! Come and play!
Jonathan looks so much like your dad in these pic's.
Post a Comment