I...am...outta here! Well at least Jonathan and I are. I am heading to Utah for a family reunion. It should be fun since I haven't seen some of these cousins since I was in middle school. They are hilarious. So...you all hold tight for a week or so and I'll catch ya later!
6 comments:
Have fun!!!
Hey girl! Hope you have a great time.
Yay! Have a good time!
Oh man! I wish I'd seen this earlier--I would have twisted your arm to arrange a time I could meet you! Even just two seconds to give you a big hug.
I hope you have a fabulous time--even though, sadly, it will be sans a hug from me.
Have a good time in Utah! Now that it's hittin 104 degrees here we are lookin forward to a trip to the high country ourselves...higher than St George.
You back yet?? I'm waiting for your travelogue.
Post a Comment