While we were driving in the car, Nathan asked me if I could have any career in the world what would it be. I first said, "Being a stay home mom, that's the best job in the world" (What can I say?, I was feeling all warm and fuzzy, the kids were pretty good today)
Nathan then said that the best job for me would be one that is from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm. (We joke all the time that I am a day person. Not a night or an early morning person...but a day person. My best hours are from 10:00am -1:00pm...after that it is all down hill...heh heh)
Then he had an idea that he was tickled about. He said, "Mom...I got it...your perfect career would be taking naps!" (that immediately got my undivided attention) "You could be a bed tester and take naps on them" (That's my boy) "And then Jonathan could be a crib tester, and he could nap when you nap"
I never thought I would find a perfect career, but I have to admit, that would pretty much be THE perfect career. Getting to take naps everyday....AND getting paid for doing it. My kid is so stinkin smart. So if you see me in your local home department store, and I am snoozing and drooling all over the bed...don't disturb me...I'm working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah, I've suspected it all along, but it's confirmed: your kid is brilliant! Enjoy your new job! :)
Count me in!
When you get that new job, please give me a referral. I'm so lovin' the idea. I think I may just go get some practice for it. :) I wish!
I've often dreamed about being a restaurant critic, but a bed critic? That's even better!
That is hilarious! And brilliant. You need to hire that kid out as a career advisor!
Can I get in on the ground floor of this new job market?
Post a Comment