Each year as I get older and wider....um...I mean wiser...I wonder if "I still got it goin on". There is one thing that I do each summer to make sure that I am still movin and groovin. I figure if I can still do this one activity, I am OK. Those extra pounds that accumulate each year have not hindered my ability to perform. The second that I am not able to accomplish this task...it is time to re-evaluate and figure out what changes I need to make for the coming year...possibly a fat farm admittance. :) What might this task be that could possibly evaluate my whole year and what is to become of my future? Take a looksie and you'll see something profound and life changing in this video. Make sure you are sitting down to take it all in.
Yeah...I still got it going on. If I can still hoist my body up out of the water being pulled by a boat, and actually enjoy it? It is all good. Hand me another brownie for I have proven myself worthy. It doesn't matter that for a week I literally felt as if I shredded every...single...muscle...in my body. But hey....that's what ibuprofen is for right? Bring...it...on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sorry about the commentary in the back ground!!! you are awesome!
Very nice. I was wondering if I'd get to see you wipe out. Maybe another day.
Post a Comment