Laser Tag. Nothin like a bunch of sweaty kids running around shooting at each other in the dark.
Miniature Golf, or our attempt at miniature golf. Doesn't work so well with a 15 month old. We made it about 5 holes, and this is why:
Jumpin on the trampoline doing all sorts of flips and tricks, or at least attempting to.
What did I do for the full 5 hours that we were there might you ask? Take a look:
How did the boys feel at the end of this adventure?
Evidence of a good day. (Nathan said, "Do I really look like that when I sleep?" Yep...pretty much son.)
I'm adding this last video for Nathan. He rode one of those simulated roller coaster thingies and wanted me to video it. Not very exciting to the average viewer, but to an 8 year old? Oh yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment