Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget

I saw this video clip on another blog, and thought I would add it here. May we never forget.

7 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

I love the video clip...very touching.

Ammie said...

May we never forget, indeed. And may we take these images with us to the polling stations as we cast our votes in November.

Tracy said...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've seen that. It all comes flooding back, doesn't it? Makes me feel patriotic. Ditto, Ammie.

Kristi said...

I hadn't seen it in a while either, and it all came flooding back for me too. And you are right Ammie, it sure is a good reminder when voting.

Latisha said...

What an amazing video - thanks for reminding us all.

The Crane Family said...

Wow--it's been a while--what a great reminder. My kids have been asking all about it--it's crazy they don't remember--Like you said, May we never forget!--You Rock Kristi--always reminding us of what's important. I love your blog and all your amazing insights!

Kim said...

I'll never forget how I felt that day as I watched the news coverage. All those feelings come flooding back each year and will continue to forever. What a beautiful reminder. Thanks Kristi.