Thursday, September 11, 2008

Arachnophobia

If you can't remember my previous post about spiders, you can refresh your memory here. The other day I was in the bathroom blow drying my hair and I look toward the door and see this:
I just about had a nervous break down I tell ya. And then I hear laughing on the other side of the door and realized it was a fake spider that Nathan had slid under the door. Looks pretty real from a distance, even looks somewhat real in my hand for this picture (shiver...shiver). What was totally ironic, is that two days before, in this exact location, I found Jonathan with something big, and black, in his hand. Yep, you guessed it. He had a huge spider in his hand. I freaked out and swatted it out of his hand into the toilet. ewwwww!! I do not like spiders. Especially big, hairy ones. It was a pretty good joke though. Nathan was completely tickled with himself that he pulled it off.

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

I don't know if I'd actuall fall for the prank, but I might if I'd already found my baby with a real one earlier. Yikesie!

Miss Hope said...

I would have keeled right on over...both over the fake and the real one.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty impressed with the prescience of a kid who could a) pull off a prank like that; and b) correctly intuit what his mom's weak spot is.