Here are my holiday decorations.
Before:
So many decisions to make...should I put the candles this way
or this way:
Tough decisions.....
Before:
After:
And this year I went the extra mile and added another special touch.
All Done! Phew....that was some serious work! I better go and take a nap. :)
P.S...Nathan came home and said right off, "What's up with the orange candles?" Jonathan woke up from his nap and walked right over to the candles and kept pointing. And then Trent came home and noticed the orange candles too. I told him that I was seriously impressed the he noticed them so quickly. He said, "Honey, our house is not that big, there are not many places to look." Too true!

7 comments:
Maybe it's the pyromaniac in me, but I've never understood the appeal of decorating with candles that you never light. To me, they are just sreaming, "Burn baby! Burn!"
Well Brooke, I know what a lighted candle means in your house...not the same thing in mine. heh heh.
A woman after my own heart! Quick and simple. I think your decorations look great!
Bwahahaha. And you can read that like Count Dracula laughing, if you like ;)
I like the candles the second way that you have them.
You have about as awesome a decorating style as I do. Sweet!
You got your "pop" of color going on! I get so tickled because I watch HGTV alot and every single designer uses that word.
Don't you have a pretty fall wreath on your door so your neighborhood can enjoy your decorating skill? Better yet, wire one onto the grill of the van! ;) You're welcome.
Arlyn, I do have a fall wreath on the front of my door that has been there for about 3 years now. It is faded and full of spiderwebs. I guess that is perfect for halloween time now that I think about it. It is fall all year round at the Kunz Home. Might just have to put a wreath on the front of our van. Thank you. heh heh
Post a Comment