The bowling alley had a cool little ramp thing that the ball went on so Trent could bowl. Trent beat everyone..."humbly" of course. Not! I wonder where Nathan gets his competitiveness from?
Grandpa Kunz gearing up for his turn
Sherida aka "The Pregnant Lady"Ross and Christian
Me and Jonathan. Notice all the wet spots on my shirt? I had just wrestled with Jonathan as he was throwing a ROYAL fit out in the van while I was trying to change a massive poopy diaper. My left hand had his ankles like a calf holding on for dear life as he arched and tried to roll, and poop was flying everywhere. He was hysterical, his cheeks are still red from the fit in this picture, and his head it all sweaty. The wet spots were where I literally had chunks of poop on my sweater. grrrrr! Even though I gave it a thorough washing in the bathroom it still smelled like poop, or maybe it was the poop underneath my FINGERNAILS! Poop and Vomit...story of my life I tell ya.
Eleri crashed on the floor. I wish I could do that
The final scores. Trent won with a score of 91. I had to remind him that he played with the kids so he beat a bunch of kids. Save the victory dance. :)Grandma's house for tacos.
Opening presents. Trent always hated getting books for any holiday, so we had him open them first. Nathan was "gracious" and "acted" grateful.
Now this is what we're talkin about. He was much more excited about a Wii game
And yet another Wii game! Oh yeah! I found out my brother in law works for EA sports so we got great deals for birthday and christmas. Hallalujah!
Trent "showing" off.
Grandpa Kunz and his little hop kick type of bowling.
When I asked Nathan about his birthday, he told me "It was the best day ever". It doesn't get much better than that.

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan!
We love Wii too! Madden '09 is one of my boys' favorites. We got Guitar Hero from Santa. You guys need that game. I can totally see you, Trent & Nathan rockin' out! We'll have to play the next time you come visit (hint! hint!)
That's awesome! I don't remember having that much fun when I turned 9. Oh, I don't remember turning 9 ;)
Hope the holidays have been good to you all!
I was just thinking that maybe in Homemaking they need to start teaching "Goat Tying" for new moms (and apparently experienced ones as well) :o)
We just got Rock Band for christmas and its a riot!! The whole family parties!
Goat tying! What a riot! Maybe it should be titled something more appropriate like, "Ornery,Wild Boar Wrestling". Yeah...that works better. :)
How fun! I want one of those special little gadgets Trent got to use! Jonathan sure makes your life interesting - he seems to like to do things the hard way! Bet ya can't wait til he's a teenager!
What an awesome birthday! Happy belated birthday, Nathan!
We have also discovered after having a wii for 7 months the magic that is good games. Made shopping for my kids easier on the family, too.
Aside from the poop, it does look like a very good day!! Happy B-day to Nathan!
It seems like just yesterday that Nathan was born. Can't believe he's 9! Where does the time go?
That does sound like a pretty great day. Nathan's got a pretty awesome family!
Nice poop story. I can always count on you to make me a little more content in my own struggles. :)
Post a Comment