Wonderful World of Wrestling. Trent and Jonathan have a nightly wrestling ritual. Jonathan literally watches at the window as Trent gets off the bus, then runs to the back door and climbs up on Trent before he is even in the door. It is SO cute. Here's the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Too dang cute! That's awesome!
Oh my gosh! So freaking cute!
Hee hee...nothing greater than watching a good wrestling match.
That is freakin' awesome. Good thinking to get it on video--y'all are going to love it when Jonathan is getting ready to try out for the wrestling team in high school...
You better be careful, or someone might call CPS on you. Either that, or someone might call AAPD (since it looked like Trent was getting the worse beating.)
Oh, I love how the kids automatically want to get their energy out when thier dads come home...thank goodness they don't do that to us, huh??
I just caught up on all your blog entries...hey, happy birthday a little late. I was born in 1972 too! Yeah, I'm an 80's girl and proud of it! Those were some good days! :)
Crack me up! Father/Son time - it's the best!
Post a Comment