Thursday, February 5, 2009
Whoa Dude
Today Jonathan said something that caused Trent and I to look at each other in amazement. He was just playing with some toys and said, "Whoa Dude". I looked at Trent and asked, "Did he just say "Whoa dude?". Yeah...that is exactly what it sounded like. It is so funny to hear him say things out of the blue like that, and something so random too. Quite the jump from "love you" to "whoa dude". You can tell how we talk around here. "Dude" is part of our vocabulary I guess. I can predict that his next word will be "crap" or "fart". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your stories always make me laugh - keep 'em coming!
"Hey Dude, how was school today?" "Dude! Get your bike outta the driveway!"
Yep...we speak dude here too! Also crap, fart, booger, snot...and a myriad of other not so uppercrust words.
Maybe your upcoming transformation to 135 lb Icelandic Beauty will also transform your family vocabulary.
We speak Dude here too. I'm, like, one of the guys, dude. Or at least, that's how I talk, lol.
Love your little man.
Oh yes, now is the time to start watching what you say all over again! heh
Post a Comment