Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Yo, bro
My brother keeps asking me when I am going to update my blog page. I think he is pulling my leg and does'nt really check the page. It has only been a few days since my last post...six days is still "few" right? Since our Rock band purchase, Nathan has totally been getting into the whole drumming thing. He is obsessed with finding the beat in every song. Our car rides are not the same. He is constantly saying, "Mom...LOOK, I got the beat!" As he is Air drummin like a mad man! He shows me his drummin skills on a daily basis. He is actually quite good. It has reminded me of my brother Rob. Any car ride with him was a toe tappin experience. I am not sure how his steering wheel ever survived all of his "jam" sessions, and how we never got in a car wreck when he barely had his hands on the wheel. I can still hear him pounding out his drums all...the...time...and he was even out in the barn. Don't get me started on the electric guitar! And then his whole band thing. (Every guy wants his own band, and they were good too) I have to say though, I didn't mind the band thing so much, because the members of his own band were totally "hot". (80's word). Good times. Goooood times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ahh, I always wanted a big brother to bring home hot friends. You're so lucky!
Oh boy, sounds like it's going to get really interesting around your house when it comes time to start band in school!!!
I'm seriously eye'ing that Rock Band. You've almost got me convinced.
I got one sibling- a brother 5 years younger. Nothing hot about his baby friends. ~sigh~ I was so robbed.
About time you updated your blog! (Don't look at the date) Didn't notice, I was too bust playing the guitar! Make sure you find the BEST surfing spots for us - but not on the Indian Reservations - not allowed there! (Ha - Ha!!!)
I was wondering how long it would take you to see I made a comment Lee chiropractic. :) You were busy pluckin on the guitar this week. Just like old times bro. I'll keep researching the best surfing spots around here. Definitely NOT the reservation up in Grand Forks (I think that is the name of the Twilight movie)
Post a Comment