Monday, February 23, 2009

A Real Man

I saw a Real Man while I was at Target tonight. I was getting some cough medicine for Trent when I spotted the guy behind me perusing all of the different Midol boxes. He was in heavy concentration as to which one to buy. I couldn't help but giggle watching the intensity of his decision. I am sure that it said a lot as to what kind of mood his wife was in at home. "You better get me some Midol, or else!" Hormonal women in pain is never a good combination. He ended up being in front of me in the checkout line. All that he purchased was a single box of Midol. The lady asked him if he would like a bag for that...in which he declined. I was shocked! He grabbed that box and his receipt and walked out. Wow...that is a true man right there. The only way he would have been an even "truer" man was if he had a bulk size box of pads in his other hand.

4 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Indeed! I sent my man off for Midol once, and he returned with something that said really huge on the package "RELIEVES MOODINESS" which almost made me want to punch him, but then that would just prove his point, eh?

Trina said...

Maybe he was the one using it. Maybe his breasts were tender.

Miss Hope said...

Sounds like he was a man on a mission. God Bless my poor husband. I get two days a month where he will move heaven and earth for me...to avoid the wrath of the woman who's in pain and ill about life.

I love people watching to see what kind of crazy stuff I can come up with! We'd have fun!

Kristi said...

Trina! LOL! What a hoot. Could be...or maybe he was a She-man? :)