Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Family Picture

As you can see, I posted a new family picture on the blog. Well...new if you count it was taken at Christmas. You can see that it is very similar to the year before because Jonathan is smiling up at Trent again. What a funny thing. A year in between, and the picture is basically the same. Too cute. I kept the old one on there too, because it is so precious how Jonathan loves sitting on his dads lap. Priceless.

10 comments:

Arlyn said...

Sheesh! Your family is so stuck in a picture rut! :) Actually, it's quite cute. Do you think he'll do it next year?

Mindy said...

I love it. And it's way cuter than fingers in the nose.

HeatherPride said...

Very precious!! You all look great!

Anonymous said...

I love both of them. I love to see how children change. Thanks for sharing this.

Julia Harps said...

THAT is really cute. I hope he does it every year!

Sue Ann said...

How funny! What a cute picture! But who keeps up with a family picture every year?! I'm impressed!

I Am Boymom said...

Love the new photo, I can see your great smile!

Anonymous said...

Order Generic Cialis, Viagra, Levitra Online. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Pharmacy without prescription[/url]. prescription generic drugs. Cheap pills pharmacy

Anonymous said...

When you order Cialis or some other meds in our betray you may be trustworthy Cheap Discount Cialis Pharmacy Online that this goods only of best grade desire be delivered to you certainly in time.

Anonymous said...

Today it's rather particular to group divergent medical companies Cheap Discount Viagra Pharmacy On-line, singularly those who dispense their meds online.