When you dust off those capri's and pray to the almighty that they still fit? And then you realize that you have to actually shave your legs on a more regular basis? Yuck!
The sure way that I know that Summer time is here is this:
The constant skinning of the knees...over and over and over again. Summer has officially arrived my friends. Oh yeah....OH yeah!

7 comments:
OUCHIES!!!! (those look an awful lot like the knees around my house. summer must be contagious)
We know summer is here when it hits 100 degrees in April. I am trying so hard not to be negative about summer, but here in Phoenix summers can be long and the nrain searing heat tends to wear on one's body and nerves. I am trying to be positive and praying like heck that we will find some money under a rock somewhere so we can build a pool this year. Your little pool is even looking awesome right about now!
YES it has and on every SINGLE account at my house! (she mutters as she sucks it in...)
That is so funny! I was just looking at Logan's legs when he was in the bathtub the other night and thought he looks like I beat him with sticks all day!!
Oh man, that looks painful! Yeah, I'm sure you are lovin the summers up there, but here in Vegas, it's way too hot.....just trying to stay close to a pool at all times!!
P.S. Happy 15th!! We'll be there soon!
Hey, Kristi - thanks for the spiritual advice on how to get in those capris again. I was cussin' instead of prayin', going about it all wrong. Thanks for that.
Owie. Yep--it's officially summer.
Post a Comment