Could one argue that the severity of one's bed head, determines the quality of sleep? Yes...Yes it does. Let's just say that Teething Toddlers, are totally Tiresome! It was a long night for all who are in the house....wait...Trent and Nathan slept through the entire thing. Am I jealous? You're darn tootin right I am. I guess Jonathan and I get to spend a lot of "quality" time together. This morning, there were two teeth that had broken through the gum! Halla-stinkin-lujah! I feel like I have given birth to each one of Jonathan's teeth. Jonathan + Teething=Nightmare. I'm still "feelin the love" though. :)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Bed Head?
Could one argue that the severity of one's bed head, determines the quality of sleep? Yes...Yes it does. Let's just say that Teething Toddlers, are totally Tiresome! It was a long night for all who are in the house....wait...Trent and Nathan slept through the entire thing. Am I jealous? You're darn tootin right I am. I guess Jonathan and I get to spend a lot of "quality" time together. This morning, there were two teeth that had broken through the gum! Halla-stinkin-lujah! I feel like I have given birth to each one of Jonathan's teeth. Jonathan + Teething=Nightmare. I'm still "feelin the love" though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Great pictures of you and your son.
I never knew that about Bed Head.
Your hair looks better than my hair! Cute pic!
You are one brave woman to post that picture! Years from now when your boys are running for office or something, that picture is going to suddenly become very popular!
Pride goes out the window when you get this old eh? :)
You old? You're just a youngster =) You haven't reached to 40 plus club yet girl!
You officially RULE as my bloggin' hero! Heck, I'm not waiting for your boys to run for office. I say "Vote for Trent, 'cuz he's got one fine First Lady!" :-)
I love the word "fine", it brings the song, "oh Mickey you're so fine...", but now I could change the word, "Oh Kristi, I'm so fine, I'm so fine I have no mind...." Oh yeah baby! :)
Heh, heh, heh! Love you!
Is that a Diet Pepsi I see in the background? : )
Bedhead is sexilicious.
Jim Thomsen
http://jimthomsen.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment