Monday, April 14, 2008
Wind Tunnel
It was an absolutely Gorgeous Weekend here. Saturday was 78 degrees and sunny (last saturday it was 38 and rainy!) Jonathan and I were in the car, and I didn't want to turn on the air conditioner (conserve gas and all), so as we were getting on the freeway I rolled down the window in my Honda civic and let the cool breeze filter in. Jonathan sits right behind me and I have a mirror set up so we can see each other...precious I know. (heh heh) As I was enjoying the cool breeze, pondering the goodness of life, and nature, and blue skies and sun, some movement from the back of the car caught my eye. I looked back into the mirror and the movement was Jonathans hair whipping around all over the place, and he was sucking in some serious air. Talk about a "breath of fresh air"! After I got the window rolled back up and he got his breath back, he gave me a talkin to. Baby babble of course, but he was lookin at me in the mirror and giving me a piece of his mind. He was not happy about his experience with nature. Who knew that my little honda would create such a wind tunnel to the back seat? Nothing like getting some 70 mph wind in the face. Go figure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe he was saying, "Yum! Give me some more of them bugs!"
Hmmmm . . . I don't think we ever tried fried bugs. Time for another FRY PARTY!!
How funny! I was TOTALLY thinking about the fry fest yesterday. Yum, is right!
Post a Comment