Looky what I found? Jonathan LOVES to suck on his toes. Who knew that he would be just like me? I still love a nibble of the toes every now and then. NOT! Like this old body could even get my foot that close to the mouth! Nothing that a few Pilates classes couldn't cure...wait...that means I would have to actually stretch and exercise? Hmm.....not that motivated these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! Look at that chunk! He's sure cute! Babies are the only ones that can get away with something so disgusting and we'll even think it's cute!
I thoroughly enjoyed your blog page. I laughed out loud.... oops, lol at the comment about Pilates and reaching your toes. I work out every day and have lost 12 lbs in 3 months. At this rate I will be 55 before I reach my target weight, SO why bother? Anyway, Thanks for keeping us in your loops. I miss you guys, but not the rain.
This is such a cute pic of Jonathan. I think I would do much better at pilates if I could actually get my back off that floor! I seriously can not do it and I think that is the whole point of pilates. You would think that all these years of carrying around my mondo breasts would give me some kind of strength. What is up with that?
Post a Comment