Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crash and Burn

Jonathan loves to walk, and walk, and walk, and walk. Especially up steep driveways and things that are far too dangerous for the average wobbly 1 year old.


'Nuff said.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Bummer Jonathan. Maybe we should get you & Adana together to compare scars and wounds.

By the way, what is he playing with in picture #2? A pink, furry syringe of some sort?? A magic wand?

Jeri said...

OUCH!!! poor guy.

Kristi said...

It happens to be a Disney Princess pen that lights up when you write with it. Special eh? It was the gift I gave to the girls in my seminary class for their birthdays. I had an extra one, and it allowed him to sit still for two seconds so I could take a picture. In that amount of time, he managed to pull out 1/2 of the feathers. Typical boy.

Latisha said...

Poor little guy! They try to be so big!

Brooke said...

You teach seminary!? Don't you have to get up early for that?? And do seminary-age girls still dig Disney Princess stuff? Oh, the things I learn on this blog. :-)

Kristi said...

I guess I should say that I "taught" seminary for one year. (2 years ago) The sophmore class. I had to be there at 5:30 AM, which was a nightmare, but the real nightmare, was that I had to get Trent dressed and up and ready to go BEFORE I had to be there at 5:30. I barely survived the year I tell ya. I loved being with the kids, but it was hard to come up with an hour lesson everyday.

And the girls did still like the pens. I figured they would, because they were turning 16 and it reminded them of their childhood I guess? They all giggled and actually used them. I only had one goth-ish girl that didn't want one, she got the mini flashlight.

Arlyn said...

Way to toughen that boy up!

I Am Boymom said...

Mine is 6 and his legs and head look like that on a weekly basis. His motto: "Pain is something you go through to get to the end result."