Nathan will come up with some funny stuff...he is so random sometimes. I love it. Yesterday he was standing over the garbage smashing two very ripe pears together. I had asked him to throw them away.
I asked him, "What are you doing?"
Nathan: "This segment is called, "Playing with Pears".
OK...random.
The other day he was talking about those drug commercials with the lists of all the side effects, and he started talking as if he was doing a commercial. "This drug will help your allergies. The big risk is that you can get Cancer. And a lot of other side effects that you don't -even -want- to know about.". It struck me as so funny. I laughed and laughed. I love that kid. (school is cancelled today...by the end of the day, he'll have driven me crazy "I'm bored", "what can I do?" where I list several things that he is more than welcome to do...clean the bathrooms, his room....)
P.S. We went to the Maynes last night and Nathan said something else that was funny. She made some homemade alfredo sauce and he said, "This is the best alfredo sauce that I have ever had in my whole alfredo sauce life". Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aren't kids the best!!! I love all your posts Kristi! If I need a laugh --go to the Kunz blog! Happy Birthday! (late)
That is hysterical! It's pretty obvious where his awesome sense of humor comes from though.
Your blog always makes me smile Kristi - thanks!
Merry Christmas!
My best blog posts are things my kids have said or done. They keep us going, don't they?
Lol. I usually have a list of things that my kids are completely uninterested in doing. Read, vacuum, read, do dishes, read. Trevin (my oldest) was the worst only he wouldn't come to me and say he was bored he'd say, "I'm boring." I'd say, "I'm sorry." It took him forever to catch on. Now he's 17 and smarter than all of us...he thinks.
hee hee, "this segment is called.." - very clever, that one!
Post a Comment