Monday, December 29, 2008

School cancelled!?

School was cancelled the three days before christmas because of the winter storm that was headin our way. The neighborhood boys came to "inform" us of the school closure at 7:45 am, and ended up staying for a while. Nothin like having a house full of boys. No big deal we have a wii.

4 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Isn't the Wii the best! Love those electronic babysitters! don't know what I would with out mine somedays!

HeatherPride said...

I love the baby's little head peeking through the big guys' shoulders! So cute!

I used to love being snowed in! These days, notsomuch!

Arlyn said...

It sounds like you are the "cool" house. Here's hoping for no more "snow days!"

Mark and Maria said...

Oh, I love snow days. We had one a few weeks ago but it turned out being a beautiful snow-less day....a great "park day!"