Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How much does Daddy love Jonathan?

OK...this is seriously so stinkin cute. I caught this on video during Jonathan's nightly neh-ked time.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Trent is the last true family man. (Sorry - Christmas Vacation is still fresh in my head after the holidays.)

Teneil said...

One year olds are awfully cute!

Ammie said...

Aww! So stinking cute!

Miss Hope said...

How adorable! Smart kid!

ali cross said...

Truly. Dang stinkin' cute. Love it.

Sue Ann said...

He is so cute - even makes you forget about the poop on the sweater doesn't it!!

Kristi said...

Sue! I am totally laughing about the whole poop on the sweater thing. Yes, it is definitely times like these that make you forget the other horrendous times. Poop and all.

Tracy said...

SO cute. Man you guys look great. That picture of you at Chuck E Cheese? Beautiful.

P.S. The Christmas letter I mailed to you came back to me which means I apparently don't know where you live. Now that I think about it, that seems vaguely familiar to last year. Hmm...how long have I been out of the loop? Maybe you shouldn't answer that in effort to spare my feelings. ;)