
For Christmas my mom gave us all clocks that her, my dad and Sue made. Yeah...can you even believe that they made this? I am LOVIN it! It says Kunz & Co Est. 1994. It matches my house colors perfectly, and I even had the perfect spot to hang it. Pretty amazing I tell ya. What did I give them for Christmas? Something made with love? Something that will stand the test of
time? They got gift certificates to Sizzler. Oh yeah baby. OH yeah. :)
4 comments:
That is AWESOME.
As my father in law likes to point out to the kids every time we're in town...They have the best salad bar in town. Plus who can resist Texas toast?
Very cool clock. Even cooler that it is handmade.
Love the clock! The person who made that sure must be ultratalented, smart, cute, not to mention your favorite sister-in-law! FEEL THE LOVE!
Awesome gift! I don't have the creativity or the talent for such things. I'm all about the gift cards, too. What a great thing to have from your family, though!
Post a Comment