Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Not so Rockstar-ish
As a follow-up to my I'm a Rockstar post I thought I would add a little special something. In one of our jam out sessions, Jonathan got a little busy himself....with a marker!!! Here are just a few samples of his artwork.


I have since found more masterpieces on top of my kitchen table, down the hallway (however, I did find him scrubbing my hallway down with the toilet brush today! Ga-ross!) and on my white bedsheets. Ya know, the kind that I actually saved up money for to have that striped sheik look, since I never make my bed, the sheets need to look nice. Man...who is "Wanted...dead or alive" now? I guess I'll have to remember that I still have a toddler and I need to be a responsible Rockstar. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
No need to be responsible you Rock Star! Just stock up on Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They are awesome and will clean up almost any mess/masterpiece Jonathan may leave behind.
He's going to be quite the artist with all that practice. Maybe you should paint him a wall with dry- erase or chalk-board paint. My kids are finally too old for that but our neighbors kids aren't. Colebys' door has a beautiful bit of art work and a message on it. Hmmm, the neighbor girl must have needed some practice too.
Jordan said, "I think Kristi needs to teach Jonathan how to only color on paper." (Can you tell he's had that lecture!)
This happens even at grandma's house. I am finally getting a play room for my grandbabies. I am going to make sure there are no pencils, markers and such in this room. But other fun things for them to play with.
We need an update on Brenda please.
I have my son's artwork ALL over my house. It's right frustrating because in one blink, ONE BLINK, he can do a whole wall. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? Took the paint off. Crap it.
Right now I got one eyeball on this screen and the other on him.....
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! We Mommy Bloggers need to come up with our own video series: Toddlers Gone Wild!!! What a nightmare. OF COURSE it would be marker. OF COURSE. Good luck cleaning!
You mean all I have to do is spend more money on sheets and I don't have to feel bad about not making the bed?! Gosh, I'm glad I read this blog.
Yeah Sue...I am here for you. If you need any idea on how to be more lazy or the easy way out of things...give me a call. I am the queen. :) Here's another helpful hint. I bought a matching Duvet cover and put my comforter/blanket inside of it so it is all the same. It just completes the package. Looks fresh even with the white pile of blankets on top. LOVE it! :)
Kristi, I always know to look at your blog to put a smile on my face. How the heck are you and the family? I found your blog a couple of weeks ago. The marking is hilarious...Jared, when he was young, colored his BODY with green permenant marker -- to be like HULK of course. 3 long hours in a cold bath tub..scrub..scrub..adub
Laurie! How are you girl?!! Long time no hear from. I would love to keep in contact with you...do you have a blog? I don't even have an email that is up to date for you guys. My email is the same as it has been for years. Drop me a line girl!
Argh--makes you about want to hang up those leather pants don't it?
I don't think I have your email. Love to hear from you guys. our blog: 4happykids.blogspot.com
email: jlwright6@msn.com
Oh that reminds me of when my husband had been painting (with navy blue). He threw the paint brush in the garbage and went off to take a shower, catch a little tv, you know the things dad's do when they're supposed to be watching the kids. I came home to a 2 year old and a kitchen covered with the blue paint from the paint brush. Those little things sure can hold a lot of paint. I wasn't even a mad mommy. I was too busy being a mad wife. lol.
Way to go Rockstar!!! We bought Rockband and I STINK!! I was pretty confident I could rock but totally humbled when I couldn't even make it through a song without getting booed off! I think I need to practice! :) We have those beautiful murals on our walls and yes, even my comforter has blue marker all over it. We'll miss these messes someday, right??
ROFL. Got a little attention starved there, did ya little Jonathan?
Post a Comment