Baseball has begun. I have mixed emotions about the whole baseball season. Mainly because it lasts SO long (March 3rd-middle of June!!), and it is cold and rainy here for the outside practices and games. HOWEVER, when he put on the baseball uniform, he looked so cute...errr...I mean handsome! It is fun to watch the games. He is such a good ball player. He is learning to pitch this year, and is enjoying that. I have not been as nervous/competitive while watching his games this year. And then I figured out why....it is because I am wrestling with an 8 month old for the two hour games. My mind is occupied elsewhere. Guess that is a good thing. :) I am secretly hoping that he will pick basketball as his main sport. Never have to worry about weather for that one. He is currently doing basketball too. We didn't realize that the seasons overlapped so much. Keeps us busy.
Statistics
Hitting 32 for 38 with 26 runs scored, Pitching: 11 innings 3 runs allowed, 12 strikeouts

5 comments:
Kristi! I am so happy that I'm not the only one our age who blogs. It is great to see your family--you all look great! Don't you love kid sports that take over your life. In our town, baseball is a religion that literally lasts 9 months of the year. What the? Yeah, we do soccer.
WooHoo! Love the blog!
I hear you on the "sports takes over our life" issue. I've got one in Major Leagues this year - 3 games a week, plus practice. And another playing roller hockey. We get a 2-week break the end of July before soccer season starts in August. Sigh.
Love it!!!
Daniel really wants to start baseball. I have been procrastinating signing him up because I don't want to sit outside in nasty weather. I'm such a supportive mother!
Kris! Good to see you on the web!! Nice job with your blog. The family all looks great and those boys, way to cute =) Has it really been 14 years? Wow! That puts me at 40ish! Wow! Keep up the good work here...
Your old friend from back home...
Post a Comment