I had a deep conversation with Nathan the other day. One that left me speechless, until the laughing started, and didn't quit for about 10 minutes.
Nathan: "I am going to write a book".
Me: Thinking..."wow...my son is so brilliant, I am so proud..."
Nathan: "And I am going to title it, "Mom Farts".
My little biographer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The sequel to Walter the Farting Dog. Sounds brilliant.
Did you tell him about the book you're going to write? "Nathan
Doesn't Speak In Public For 10 Years"
Too funny!! You guys are great.
I can't stop laughing enough to type a comment!!!!
Kristi, I honestly can't think of a better book title. It could go with the shirt we wanted to get you for your birthday way back when we were roomies (I can't remember if we did or not)...anyway, the T-shirt read:
IDAHO...where farting is considered a competitive sport.
'Nuff said!
Mindy, that shirt would have been hilarious! I would have had it framed. :) It was a proud moment with my son I tell ya. I laughed SO hard. Your comment brought back memories of Ricks, and my infamous comment, "That gives me Gas..." I think I used that phrase for every situation. Power of suggestion I guess, because now I am full of it! heh heh.
that is really funny. my goodness.
I think that would have an excellent chance of being an Oprah's Book Club selection.
Jim Thomsen
http://jimthomsen.wordpress.com/
Children and their World of Innocence, now there's a top seller!
Post a Comment