My digital camera drives me crazy! By the time it does all the fancy smancy blinking and red eye whatever, most of my pictures end up looking like these? Need I say more? Jonathan will be laughing and smiling and I'll snap the picture and 20 seconds later, he ends up looking like a crack head. Sheesh! I really need to get a better camera. Maybe the camera fairy will come and leave one under my pillow?
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New Camera anyone?
My digital camera drives me crazy! By the time it does all the fancy smancy blinking and red eye whatever, most of my pictures end up looking like these? Need I say more? Jonathan will be laughing and smiling and I'll snap the picture and 20 seconds later, he ends up looking like a crack head. Sheesh! I really need to get a better camera. Maybe the camera fairy will come and leave one under my pillow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! That was a really long spam! How did they get around the word verification? You know you can delete it, right? You can delete this one, too! ;)
I know EXACTLY how you feel about your camera. My last one was like that. It drove me nuts! It was a Kodak. We got a new one about 2? years ago. It's a Kodak, too, but much better! Good luck on that camera fairy.
I think I had that same camera at one time. The thing about baby crackhead is that he looks like Ashton on the very last photo. Weird... Only on that photo though so don't panic yet:) I need to figure out this blogging thing too, for all the reasons that you listed. Brilliant idea.
The poor kid looks like he's stoned! Or is dazed and confused the more PC way to say it these days? : )
People should read this.
Post a Comment