Conversation with Nathan
Nathan: "Have you had this haircut your whole life?"
Me: "Not my whole life, but your whole life I have".
Nathan: "huh."
End of conversation.
Wow...deep stuff eh? Boys are so non-communicative. (I think I just made up that word, sounds impressive). The fashion guru has spoken, maybe it is time to get a new hairstyle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
My goodness, What hairstyle are you talking about?
I've had the same haircut for the past 8-10 years, nothing exciting, just the same old thing. Guess Nathan is tired of looking at it. :)
You could have mine, it "use" to be "all grey"!! UGH! Keep the real as long as possible =) I like your style. What do boys know? ;)
Are you talking about the "Bed Head" style??? J/K :o)
You guys help my sanity I tell ya. Gina, you are dying your hair now eh? Love it, send a pic. Tolman, I laughed right out loud about the bed head. Nathan has plenty to say about my bed head. TOO funny! Thanks guys. 'preciate' tcha. :)
Yeah! I started at 39! Like 2 days after I got my license renewed! How dumb was that? Should have done it alot sooner ;) I knew before I turned 40 I needed a change!! But I'll tell ya, I don't have any kids of my own but I have earned every blasted grey hair on my head! =) I'll have to find a picture worthy of sending (haha)
Too funny Gina. My drivers license picture was so hideous, that I couldnt' take it anymore so I went in and got a new one. The picture was actually taken after I took the Washington written test and I had no idea that I would get my license that day (serious bed head!). So, I got all dolled up and got a new picture, (after I told them to add 30 lbs to the weight, I have embraced my weight). I think people do a double take when checking my ID, because I rarely look that good so they are not sure if we are the same people.
Kris you are funny! I had thought about going back and telling them I lost it or washed it in the laundry but never did. I like the reaction I get from it! =) I'll get a new one next year. I can wait.
Wow...those pictures are awesome! I saved the link you sent, Thanks!
I try to update often. I'll let you know. Glad you like 'em =)
My family is just grateful that I have stayed with the same hair style and color for at least 2 years. I think I was going through some identity crisis or something. The worst was when I tried dying my hair auburn and ended up with purple. That day the grocery lady at Smiths got to know me well because I went back 3 times trying different colors to try and get it right. After 3 times in one night I settled for the dark brown/purple hair look. I thought for sure my hair would fall right off my head during the night. I swore off doing my own hair coloring after that. And by the way I like your hair style. That 80's bed head look is in baby:)
Post a Comment