Behold...he speaketh!! He says the usual, mama, dada, va va...ga ga...but this is the first time that it made sense to me, and he knew what he was referring to! Nana! Banana. His favorite food. It is so amazing to me. Later I asked him if he wanted something to eat and he said, "Yesh"...I was like, "Did he just say yes?". Maybe he says a lot more than I am aware of. I'll have to pay closer attention to what he is really saying. He's probably reciting Shakespeare and I am too tired, or too preoccupied to notice. Did he just say, "What light through yonder window breaks?" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
YAHOO!! Now he can start to talk back to you! What fun.
I'm trusting you on the talking business because there wasn't any sound on the video. I may be having a personality conflict with Blogger because I didn't hear it on an older video when I went back. Maybe tomorrow. :)
You better be careful, 'cuz he has officially entered the parrot phase. He'll be copying everything you guys say.
Adana now runs around the neighborhood (store, church) yelling "I CRAPPED MY PANTS!" because that's what her daddy says every time she does her business. (As in - "Go tell mommy that you crapped your pants.")
Real charming.
I know that this is hard to imagine, me being so shy and all, but I was a VERY vocal child. I told every stranger what I thought about them. It was quite awful for my parents to endure. I am sure that this one will embarrass me to no end. I better clean up my vocabulary...it'll come back to bite me in the butt.....ummm....bottom? backside? Crap. ummmm...I mean...whoopsie daisy. :D
Arlyn, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but you actually have to push the PLAY button. It looks like a side triangle. It worked just fine for me...after I pushed the play button of course. Just trying to be helpful. heh heh
Thanks a lot, Kristi! Do I have to plug in my computer, too? Come a little closer and I'll push your play button!!!
hehe
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't is just amazing when they start really learning all these wonderful things? I love that stage...everyday is something new.
Of course he's reciting Shakespeare! He's a Kunz afterall!
Post a Comment