Thursday, July 10, 2008

Looky what I did

Wow...not sure how I feel about the new blog layout. I will say that I am feeling pretty clever though. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while, and now that I have figured it out? I am feeling rather special. We'll see how long or "if" I keep it. It goes against my anti-scrapbooky type of personality. But for now...I shall keep it. What do ya think?

5 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

I really love it! I'm so glad you figured it out and it really goes well with your header. I am going to change mine again now that 4th is over, I am struggling too witht he whole "girly scrapbook look" because I am, well...Boymom! But I love some of the girly stuff, so we'll see what I end up with.

Kristi said...

Your blog looked so good. It inspired me to figure it out! I showed my son and he said, "nice", so I guess change is good sometimes.

Arlyn said...

*whistle* Did you check your email yet?

Jeri said...

love it!

Miss Hope said...

I'm almost ready to try and figure out how to do this. Almost. When I ask my oldest for help, she sighs like I'm so stupid and tells me how simple it is and starts talking computer gibberish and takes the mouse from me because I'm slow and she's impatient.

Maybe I'll wait until she's back in school and if I mess things up? I can walk away while she fixes them for me!

P.S. It's cute! I'm not a scrapbooker either...no patience for it.