Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monkey See...Monkey Do

My boys imitating each other. It is too cute. They'll do this several times a day. They have now added the clicking of the tongue, along with the banjo lip thing. Pretty soon I am sure it will be farting noises. Nathan anxiously awaits the day when they can bond through bodily function noises. He is trying to teach him. Jonathan will catch on soon I am sure.

4 comments:

Arlyn said...

That is so cute! You're so lucky to have boys! ;) Girls would just fight and steal each others' clothes.

cherlyn and family said...

I want to join too.

Kristi said...

You dont' know how thankful I am that I have boys. I was jumpin up and down for joy when I found out Jonathan was a boy! I dont' deal too well with the girl drama stuff. Guess that is why a lot of my friends were guys growin up. I could relate and understand them a lot better.

I Am Boymom said...

So fun! I love that age when things are still new and exciting! I love watching Big Brother teach my Little Guy new things. You have cute boys.