I have been tagged, so ready or not, here I come!
5 things I was doing 10 yrs. ago
1. Finishing up Trents first year of Law school, where I was paid to attend all his classes in case he needed help. What a gig! He never needed help, it was more so I could have a job, and I was bored out of my mind at all those classes!
2. Hired on at the Law School at UCLA
3. Loving the Los Angeles Weather
4. Living in Married student housing
5. People Watching at Venice beach, and being pulled on rollerblades behind Trents wheelchair along the boardwalk. Good times!
5 things on my "to do" list
1. Make a to do list
2. Tear up the to do list
3. Do whatever I feel like doing
4. Read a book? Take a Nap? Eat chocolate?
5. Wake up from my daydream, and make a to do list,
5 Places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, Idaho
2. Jerusalem, Israel
3. Provo, Utah
4. Los Angeles CA
5. Seattle, WA
5 Bad Habits
1. Staying up too late after everyone is bed...Alone time!
2. Eating too many goodies at any given time
3. Very Sarcastic
4. Making stacks of papers "to be filed"
5. I can't even think of another bad habit...is that bad? :)
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Pay off all our debt, (family included!, and some friends...better be nice to me people!)
2. Buy Trent a "cool" handicap vehicle, and exercise equipment...
3. Travel, Travel, and more Travel
4. Build a house more "handicap" friendly, includes someone to mow my lawn and cook!
5. Invest, Invest, Invest!
5 Favorite food/snacks
1. Chocolate
2. Fresh, hot bread with butter and honey, or homemade jam
3. Virgin Strawberry Colada
4. Peanut Butter Meltaways from Gardners Chocolate
5. Mint Truffles from Kara Chocolates
5 People I am tagging
Anyone who wants to play. Come out, Come out wherever you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I can think of a 5th bad habit for you...saying "yes" to too many people. Of course, you have been getting better at that, so maybe you don't have a 5th bad habit.
Yes...you are right, I did have a problem with that. My current fiestiness has really helped with that one though. I guess I only have 4 bad habit. I am practically perfect. :)
5th Bad Habit: Lack of humility! ;)
LOL!!!!! Too true! Too True!
This is great! You are such a comic relief. :)
You lived in Israel, huh? I want you to post about that. {yes, I'm bossy. Probably my #1 habit.} I think it would be a neat to read about your stay there.
Go on... I'll wait...
I love all those bad habits--and all that Kristi info--it makes me miss you more and more!!!! Wish we could get together sometime! I am loving your blog, and keeping in touch!
Why do you list "sarcasm" as a "bad habit"?
Seriously, I enjoy these lists because they give me an objective window into your world that blog posts usually don't provide. Most of us write blog posts that are so zoom-lensed on one little particle of a person's life or the other that we can go months or even years without knowing where a person lives or what they do for a living or where they grew up or what they hoped to be doing after school.
The micro views are interesting. But the macro views, occasionally, are necessary for context or perspective.
Stacks of paper to be filed...yeah, that is so me! Wow! How awesome was it to be paid to help your husband through his classes!? Sorry it was boring...I could use some boring right now.
Israel...good times...I loved it there. I will write a post about that sometime...but I'll keep it a mystery a while longer. Since my life is so "anti-mysterious".
Boymom...boring is a good thing sometimes. That means that nothing traumatic is going on. I could use some of that too.
Jim, I listed sarcasm as one of my bad habits because it can be sometimes. I am always sarcastic, but I am refering to the the times when I get so sarcastic that I lose some of my compassion for others. I get too judgemental of people and it seems to come out in a sarcastic way. I have to really reign in the sarcasm to keep it from getting out of control.
you made me laugh out loud. thanks!
I was excited to do this one. Then I started really thinking about some of my answers. It made me tired. :-) It also dawned on me that I never got back to you about the Kunz' in my family. His family is from St. Paul Minnesota, not Idaho. I guess their family has been asked that before but they don't know too much about their family history. If you want to email me at corinne@fugalfamily.com with details, I can scout names out here.
You crack me up. So glad I stopped by - I've been gone too long!
Ha Ha, I'm with you on the to do lists, but mine is more like, make a to do list every once in a while when I want to try to get organized then lose it, then wait a few months and make another one, then lose it. To do lists just don't work for me. But I LOVE your blog, I LOVE it because it is so real and I can totally relate!
UCLAW WAS 10 YEARS AGO?!? You had to remind me. . . .glad we've stayed in touch.
Post a Comment