
Jonathan is one! OK...so he turned one in June, and I have been planning to do a wonderful blog post with lots of pictures (one from every month, but some months I didn't even take a picture...too zombie like I guess) and graphics....well...that ain't' gonna happen folks, so I just better write about it and add some pictures, before he graduates from highschool. :)
I can NOT believe that a year has gone by. Jonathan is such a little character and has really changed the dynamic of our family. I did not realize that Trent and I were acting like old farts, until Jonathan was born and it whipped us back into shape REAL quick. He has kept us on our toes, and has brought a lot of love and laughter (and tears sometimes) to our household. The best part of all though, has been to watch Nathan and Jonathan interact this past year. In the beginning, Nathan was wondering if this little thing would ever stop crying and could start playing together. It warms my heart to watch them chase each other and wrestle, and laugh, and read, and spend time together. Jonathan adores Nathan, and Nathan adores him. It is so fun to watch at the window for Nathan to come home. Jonathan jumps up and down and squeals with delight. He is just a wonderful little guy, and we are grateful to have him in our family. Here are some pictures from the past year.
8 hours old!
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
3 months





4-6 months



I can NOT believe that a year has gone by. Jonathan is such a little character and has really changed the dynamic of our family. I did not realize that Trent and I were acting like old farts, until Jonathan was born and it whipped us back into shape REAL quick. He has kept us on our toes, and has brought a lot of love and laughter (and tears sometimes) to our household. The best part of all though, has been to watch Nathan and Jonathan interact this past year. In the beginning, Nathan was wondering if this little thing would ever stop crying and could start playing together. It warms my heart to watch them chase each other and wrestle, and laugh, and read, and spend time together. Jonathan adores Nathan, and Nathan adores him. It is so fun to watch at the window for Nathan to come home. Jonathan jumps up and down and squeals with delight. He is just a wonderful little guy, and we are grateful to have him in our family. Here are some pictures from the past year.
8 hours old!
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
3 months
4-6 months








12 comments:
What a handsome man! You have amazing pictures. Are they framed and hung all over your house?
I have the magnetic 4x6 frames on my fridge. I've turned it into my gallery of sorts. Everyone stops to look at all the pictures.
p.s. I LOVE bare feet in a picture. I try to do one of the kids at least once a year. I think it is too sweet!
These photos are AWESOME!!! And Jonathan is so stinkin' cute!
I know what you mean by putting of pics or putting off posting about something. I'm with ya sista. teehee
My baby is alomst one too, and i am with you - it goes WAY WAY WAY to fast!
Oh he is DARLING! It's unbelievable how fast (yet slow at the same time?) the first year goes. Logan turns one next week and I'm totally disoriented about it. Those pictures are priceless.
Oh Kristi! What a gorgeous little guy! Those pictures are amazing. I'm so glad you shared them!
Happy (belated) birthday to your little man!
My favorite is the picture of Jonathan laying on Nathan's chest, and Nathan is kissing his head. You've got two great little guys (and a pretty decent big guy too). :-)
Brooke, that is one of my favorite pictures too. It is so sweet. Brothers...it is an awesome thing.
What are you talking about? Your post is awesome!! Good job, mom! You're way ahead of me!
I can't believe he's almost 18 months. What a cutie though!
Ahhh, you guys do good work. Fun pics
He is the cutest thing. My favorite are the pics of Nathan lovin' on Jonathan. Precious! But they are all so cute. Makes me miss kissing my babies toes!
Kristi - your boys are beautiful! Trent's not so bad either. . .busy, busy at work, but will catch up with the blog soon. I know, promises, promises. Love to all!
Post a Comment