Thursday, September 4, 2008
Vomit Venting
From the title of this post, one could think that I would like to go off and vent about vomiting. Ya know, get it off my chest. Oh how I wish that were the case. After dinner, and after tubby time when Jonathan accidentally drank a cup full of bubbly bath water, Jonathan walked into the kitchen.....you all know what is coming right? He was bending over the heatvent in the floor...and...yep...you guessed it. He vomited right down the vent. Chunks of carrots, ravioli's, chicken and spinach. Wow...that was not a fun thing to clean up. Stickin your arm down the heat duct to wipe out the vomit that had dripped way down there. (shiver) I wonder if it is my lot in life to have lots of unusual vomit stories? Olive Garden, Church, Home are but a few places/blogposts involving kid vomit. There...now I have vented about vomiting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Wow! You feed your kids healthy stuff! My kids got English Muffin mini pizzas and milk. When they were still hungry, they got a toasted English Muffin with butter. Of course, I didn't give them bath water to drink.
Yuck - I'm sorry! It reminds me of our "between the wall and the bed" experiences. Vomit is NEVER fun.
eewwwww!
I remember a time when I was rising with my aunt (in her NEW car) and i got carsick. You guess it - I threw up IN HER CAR VENT!
Umm - THAT"S a little challenging to clean up. like impossible unless you take off the whole dashboard! I felt so bad and was just mortified! Gotta love those throw up stories!
Oh man Jeri...that one is really bad!
And between the wall and bed vomit isn't fun either.
And don't fret Arlyn, the raviolis had spinach and chicken in them. Not too healthy around here. You know me!
Thanks for sharing ladies...united in vomit!
Throwing up down a vent sounds like something you have to plan. I have often wondered about making a post dedicated to horrific vomit stories, I've certainly got a few. The worst was getting plastered by my 3-year old while we were meeting a new kindergarten teacher. I was covered front to back, shoulder to feet, with what I remember included bananas and chocolate milk and feeling TOTALLY at a loss on what one does in that situation. Uh, sorry about the carpet and the garbage can and those new folders... Then us gingerly trudging down the hall to the restroom, looking like night of the living dead...and everyone staring at me like I was some kind of freak. Apparently we were too grotesque to summon even a sympathetic chuckle from anyone! It was awful.
Oh man Tracy! That is so gross. It is just awful when you are out in public and get thrown up on. Paper towels can only do so much in those situations.
Girl, you have a serious VOMIT DEVIL hanging around you. Did you know that the very 1st time my boys ever threw up was the night we spent with you guys in Leavenworth? Yeah, you bring out the best in kids. :-)
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Your kid has the vomit ttitle of the century! So sorry. :S
Brooke, I was just thinking about that Leavenworth trip the other day. I had totally forgotten about the vomit thing. Ya know...I bring out the best in adults also. That same trip when Trents parents visited after you left, Trents mom ended up hurling her guts out. Huh...I truly make people wanna vomit I guess. Touching...truly touching.
Ohhh, that is amazing and gross at the same time! How is it that kids just know where the worst vomit places are. It's like it's in their DNA! I don't want to say anymore, we have been vomit free here for several months now...don
t want to jinx it!
Yummy, bubbles. Kristi I think you all of you need to hang barf buckets from your belts. It might help ease the painful clean up time.
I had a son that would sleep walk and PEE in the heat vent. Now that is a nasty clean up job. Makes me want to puke just remembering it.
Kim! That is so funny! I can not even imagine having a sleep walker to that! Thank heavens my boys did not get my brother's sleep walking habit! He was AWFUL!!!
Post a Comment