Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Boog Appetit
On the way to the hospital after finding out about Brenda's leukemia on Halloween, I was sitting in the back next to Jonathan. It is rare that I am not the one doing the driving, so it was nice to be able to sit back and talk/play with Jonathan. He loves bananas and he literally inhales them. It is a quite impressive little feat for such a little guy. After he was done, I noticed (it is dark in the van) that he has a big banana chunk on his cheek. I have nothing to wipe it off with, so what is a mom to do? I swiped it off his cheek and put it in my mouth. Huh...that is definitely not a banana chunk. It is a big, ole, juicy, nasty booger. Yep. You got it. A Booger. I have never tasted someone else's boogers before. (Oh come on...you all have eaten your own boogers at least once in your life) I just chewed it up and swallowed. Boog Appetit. I can check that one off my list of "things to do" in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I immediately had to check to make sure that you labeled this under "Boogers." Yep! Looking forward to more Booger posts in the future. :-)
You know me too well. Hopefully there will be no more posts about boogers, but the way things go...ya just never know! Motherhood...the things we do!
Oh no you didn't? Now I know why I'm not a mom! =) You make me laugh!
That's disgusting! I cannot remember ever intentionally eating a booger. I can remember being little and having the salty snot run into my mouth. Maybe that was enough to keep me from the "hard core" stuff.
And I was already disgusted thinking you ate a banana chunk from his face. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight!
EEEWWWWWWW!!!! GROSS!
Ha Ha, made me laugh! Sounds like something I would do (not knowing it was a booger, of course!) :)
Oh! The lengths we moms will go to for our children!!
I can't type. I am still laughing!
Mmmm. Yummy!
Ohhhhhhhhhh, that is so horrible. Gag. Yuck. Blech.
I can't lie. I gagged.
You seriously have the GREATEST stories!! That is one for the books!
Kristi,
That is AWESOME! It reminded me of the time I ate Jack's vomit!
Post a Comment