Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Neh-ked Time

Jonathan loves to be neh-ked. Each night we strip him down to his diaper for Baby Nay-ked time. I was in the back last night, and here comes Jonathan...totally naked. He figured out how to take off his diaper. Uh-oh. This is not a good thing for him to figure out yet. Looks like it might be time to pull out some duct tape. That outta do it.

6 comments:

Arlyn said...

Just in time for winter!

Gina Q. said...

Duct tape works all kinds of miracles!

Josi said...

LOL--I would resort to onsies and pants when they hit this phase--or overalls. The humility of parenthood

HeatherPride said...

Oh, it's ON when they learn how to undress themselves!! Just wait until you find him in your backyard, nekkid. Not that that's ever happened to me.......

Mark and Maria said...

Yeah, I've had to resort to duct tape for most of my kids. Gotta love that stuff!

Trina said...

Watch out! I remember sitting at a table at my cousins wedding and we looked over from the table we were sitting at and started laughing at the diaper sitting by the wall. You know how it works, "Some poor parent has no idea." Then my little girl started laughing too and quite proudly said "mine". I checked and sure enough, it was. I couldn't believe she managed to get it off without taking her tights down.