Do you know who this is? If you don't, then we can't be friends anymore. Seriously...no more friends. heh heh. When Jonathan dances, it reminds me of the whole Riverdance thing. He really gets a movin and a groovin. Here is a little taste of the Master himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Dude's got some moves! And I love that song! Michael Flatley and his outfits...can't say I think he's sexy, but he is definitley the Lord of the Dance!
Michael Flatley is HOT!!!!!
I think he has the foot work of Michael Flatley but the bum work of Corbin Bleu. Loved that.
Hysterical!! I was working at a hotel once when the Riverdance crew came through - let me just say I have never seen such skinny women in my whole life!!! My conclusion is that Riverdancing must burn like 500 calories a minute!
That was really cute danceing.
Kristi - He's got your moves baby! Look out ladies!
Post a Comment